Re: [K12OSN] Yum is all messed up...any ideas?

David Trask wrote:
I've just installed K12lTSP 4.2 on my new laptop and running yum is giving
me all kinds of "mirror not found" and so forth....Apt is working OK, but
yum is messed up.  Any ideas for a fix?  I installed the latest yum from
K12LTSP....so I'm wondering if anyone else has run into problems?

Maybe you were just unlucky and hit a couple of mirrors that down. Try it again...

I've updated quite a few servers today using yum w/o a problem.

-Eric