[K12OSN] Can someone tell me two things?

Pertinent data:
K12ltsp 4.2 FC-3
AMD 1GHZ processors
1 Gig of RAM each machine.

1. I need to move the entire home folder and contents to a different computer so I can work on the first one. How do I do this? Both machines ae essentially networked stand alone machines.

2. Where do I find the file that identifies that has the abreviations for ISA sound cards. I need to put this information in my lts.conf file for several of my home brewed clients that have ESS 1868 cards.

Thanks
Pat