Re: [K12OSN] Printertrouble on K12LTSP4.2

For me this was happening to a printer attached to a local thin client...
when a student would lockup or reboot the client...the printer would cease to function....
in my case I use the 'http://ltspmachine:631/' and stop then start the printer again...and everything starts working again.

--Huck