Re: [K12OSN] weird squidguard problem

Ascension Tech wrote:
I can't for the life of me figure this one out.  I'm trying to add
sites to be blocked.  I've tried adding them to the local-block domain
and url files but they won't block. Other sites in the lists block,
just not the two that I've added. I've restarted the squidguard and
httpd services and the permissions are OK.  What the heck am I doing
wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Peter

Did you rebuild the databases after you added the new entries to the domain & url files?

The update blacklists script will do this for you:

/usr/sbin/update_squidguard_blacklists

-Eric