[K12OSN] dhcpd.conf overwritten

Hello, all.  I have received some reports from folks operating K12LTSP who have performed a yum update, that the dhcpd.conf file is overwritten by the new K12 RPMs.  If this happens on a production server with the SMS or SWM, you should be able to recover your old file from /etc/dhcpd.conf.symbiont.save.0 (which would be the last most recent one since its been changed).

Eric, I dunno if others will have this problem, but I believe there is a noreplace option to the config module in the rpm spec file that can be placed to avoid overwriting existing config files...

HTH,

-Gadi
Gideon Romm | Product R&D gideon symbio-technologies com

Symbio Technologies                     o:(914) 576-1205
134 North Ave, Suites E&F               f:(914) 576-0944
New Rochelle, NY 10801                  c:(914) 774-4691

                www.symbio-technologies.com
                    www.thesymbiont.com