Re: [K12OSN] iMacs on LTSP - problems

Christopher Butler wrote:

So, how do you right-click with the Mac single button mouse?

Christopher

Thursday, April 07, 2005 at 8:36 AM -0500 wrote:

Now comes the bad news - keyboard and mouse issues:
1 - I keep getting the XKB errors when I log in (we use IceWM). Actually on the first login (and on the first login after running the reset-default-desktop tool) I get about 8 of the XKB error messages all over the screen, but subsequent logins only produce one. What should I be setting for the keyboard options in the lts.conf file to correct this? 2 - single-button mouse. What key/mouse combination do I use to get right-click behaviour from a single-button mouse?

Here is the lts.conf I have that boots iMac Bondi's perfectly.  I
haven't tried IceWM yet.

[Default]
    SERVER             = 10.6.1.126
    XSERVER            = auto
	X_MOUSE_PROTOCOL   = "auto"
	X_MOUSE_DEVICE     = "/dev/input/mice"
	X_MOUSE_RESOLUTION = 400
	X_MOUSE_BUTTONS    = 3
	USE_XFS            = N
	SCREEN_01	   = startx

dangerous content by the Cotter Technology Department, and is believed to be clean.