Re: [K12OSN] Upgrading firefox

Just a follow up.

Tom Astle was good enough to build an RPM from source and this appears to have solved the problem on the FC1 servers I am running.

On the FC2 mainchine I'm running I installed the tar ball into /usr/lib/firefox-1.0.2 and followed Roberts advice and created a simple shell script.

I still have to link the plugins, but it's been such a long time since I had to so that I have to dig up some old notes.

Thanks again

Lewis