Re: [K12OSN] Floppy access

Are you using the MTools "Floppy Access" shortcut on the desktop? It works similar to an FTP client.

BK

Al Dow wrote:

OK I've done that. It still dosen't work. Do I need to restart the server?

Mark Gumprecht wrote:

You can enable the floppy in the lts.conf file by adding
RCFILE_01      = floppyd
Mark

Al Dow wrote:

How does one get floppy drive access a the terminal. It tells me that it need to be mounted by root, which of course I'm not going to let students do.

Al Dow
Cameron School District
Cameron, MO 64429