[K12OSN] Printertrouble on K12LTSP4.2

I also still have problems with printers going offline in cups. The show ready on the printerpanel.
Same solution as above, to get the printer running again. Now I have to
log into every server several times a day to do this. I got a tip from
the Norwegian Skolelinux list to make Firefox print through kprinter,
but it made no difference.

Maybe it is not onlu letter/A4 problem. Maybe just some users send jobs that need manual intervention and after timeout CUPS just disables queue.

Quetsion is - Why and how disable this timeout.