[K12OSN] after update WINE not working on 4.2.0

Maybe there is some person using wine too...

Problem:

2 days ago I updated k12ltsp 4.2.0 with yum -y update.

Now WINE displays only error message. Even winedbg don't start.

Message is here:
wine: failed to initialize: /usr/lib/wine/ntdll.dll.so: failed to map segment from shared object: Cannot allocate memory.

I tried to upgrade wine to latest, but no luck.

I can't find what package screws up wine. If someone knows, let me know too, then I can remove or downgrade this. This is too stupid to reinstall 2 desktops and configure all again...

Olle Niit