Re: [K12OSN] Dual monitors on single client?

I however, do need to put 2 monitors on a client.  I need to be able to view a web page with a matrix of 30+ security camera view at the same time.  Is it as simple as adding 2 supported video cards to the same PC?

Jim Kronebusch wrote:
I would like to know if anyone has put dual video cards for
dual monitors on one client, either as a mirrored screen, or
extended screen.  I'm not picky.

With the situation you are talking about you could always use an
external video splitter.  I am sure there is a way to get dual cards to
work but if all you need is a mirrored screen to a local monitor and a
video projector this would be a quick solution.

Here is the first one I looked at from Buy.com for an example:
http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=10363643&loc=101&hdwt=22114&sp
=1

Hope that helps.  I use these types of devices all over the place where
mirrored monitors are needed.