[K12OSN] k12ltsp 4.2.0 smp crash after yum update

steve gilmore stegil at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 8 18:12:07 UTC 2005

I had a file server with FC3 and kernel 2.6.1-1.6-smp after an up2date
update with a new kernel 2.6.1-1.770-smp the whole system crashed also. Even
if i returned to an earlier kernel,  the system was still crashing. Must be
something also in one of the updates. Ended up reinstalling FC3. No just
trying to salvage the raid 5 disk info. :(
SteveG