[K12OSN] anyone have usb/pen drives working?

Hello List,

    Does anyone have a good /surefire fix,,for using usb/pen drives on
K12LTSP 4.2.0?
    Id like to use this ,along with floppy access ,as well, just to keep
everyone,in the school happy.

    I did have usbdrives, working on 4.1.1 a few moons ago but updtaed all
servers to 4.2.0 and now,I cant get usb /pen drives to see MtoolsFM,,utilty?
Don't knwo why,,either:(..

    Any recipes,,for a fix to this?

    Thanks,,

    Barry CIsna