[K12OSN] Regressions after yum update

After doing a yum update on Wed., I ran into problems.  The following two
issues may impact Dell PowerEdge uses.  They certainly affected our Dell
PowerEdge 2800.

1.  Radeon 7000 video issue with the SMP kernel causes an almost immediate
crash after logging into the graphics console.  See bug 152648 in
bugzilla.  It does not impact the non-smp kernel.  The problem is caused
by the xorg-x11 updates.

2.  hwclock problem in the updated kernel.  See bug 144894 in bugzilla.

Mark Orenstein
East Granby, CT School System.