[K12OSN] TuxType Question...VGA mode not supported

Hi all,

I have a small dilemma.  I just recently put new monitors (LCD) in my lab
and they do not support VGA mode.  TuxPaint and TuxMath run
fine...especially in windowed mode.  I cannot seem to get TuxType to run
(show up)....the monitor says "VGA Mode not supported".  Is there a config
file to switch TuxType to windowed mode or perhaps get it to a different
resolution?

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School