[K12OSN] k12ltsp 4.2.1 & squid

Hi & HELP !!!

We had k12ltsp with Dansguardian working until someone pulled the plug, literally, on the servers and crashed them. We're trying to rebuild the k12ltsp server with web filtering and monitoring. Prevent the kids from going to inappropriate sites. So I tried Squid w SquidGuard with Webmin but have not been able t oget it working. amongst the many errors is "squid failed init_cache_dir /var/spool/squid failed".

Any suggestions for an easy solution?

thks
norbert

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.