[K12OSN] School Size

What size school do most of you have?

We have 1700 students and 500 computers. We are looking at setting up the labs and libraries with K12LTSP - about 150 computers. Of course I'm fighting an uphill battle with the teachers, administrators and school board. They all think we should use Windows Terminals even though the expense will be 3-4 times greater for the project. They also say that only really small schools would use K12LTSP. Thus the above question.

Thanks.

Al Dow