Re: [K12OSN] Skype on K12LTSP

Be careful with this. You can become a supernode without being aware of it and suck up HUGE amounts of bandwidth.

>>> dtrask vcs u52 k12 me us 04/12/05 10:41 AM >>>
Anyone tried running Skype on K12LTSP?  I'm curious about things...how
would one use a microphone at the local terminal and so forth...it'd be a
cool way to communicate between classrooms if it can be done.

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask vcs u52 k12 me us