[K12OSN] Help: hangs after loading vmlinuz ... Done

I recently inherited a bunch of Athalon K7 diskless boxes that I want to add
to my LTSP cluster. They etherboot without problem but hang after the
following output on the client:

Nothing on the server messages to indicate a problem. I'm not trying to
start X, just using shell. I'm wondering if I need a different kernel or is
it nfs not mounting? vmlinuz.ltsp links to vmlinuz-2.4.26-ltsp-2.

Any suggestions?

-------
John L Bartelt
bartelt hawaiian net