[K12OSN] updating samba

Hi,

Does anyone know an easy way to update samba to the latest release? rpm -qa samba yields "samba-3.0.10-1.fc3". I'm hoping going to 3.0.14 will fix the Win2k drag and drop bug that's been caused by a recent Windows Critical Update has caused. yum update samba and yum upgrade samba find "No Packages marked for Update/Obsoletion. Is there a way to do this with yum, or do I have to do the whole download/unzip/tar/config/make/make install dance.

Thanks,

ck