[K12OSN] The vncserver in k12ltsp

Can someone give me some information about the vncserver in K12LTSP? I
know it works by default. I use this function a lot. Both from Windows
and other Linux workstations. It's a great way to log onto the server!

I have set up a new testserver. It's based on Debian Sarge and I have
installed the LTSP*.deb packages. Everything checks out, but I can not
find out how to add the Xvnc? part of K12LTSP. If K12LTSP is supposed to
support Ubuntu as well in the near future, I suppose there is a Debian
way of getting this excellent function going. But How?

Regards

Trond Maehlum