Re: [K12OSN] The vncserver in k12ltsp

Not sure if this works on Debian, but it may help:

http://www.thesymbiont.com/mambots/editors/tinymce/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=146&Itemid=125

-Gideon

On Wed, 2005-04-13 at 12:21, Trond Mæhlum wrote:
Can someone give me some information about the vncserver in K12LTSP? I
know it works by default. I use this function a lot. Both from Windows
and other Linux workstations. It's a great way to log onto the server!

I have set up a new testserver. It's based on Debian Sarge and I have
installed the LTSP*.deb packages. Everything checks out, but I can not
find out how to add the Xvnc? part of K12LTSP. If K12LTSP is supposed to
support Ubuntu as well in the near future, I suppose there is a Debian
way of getting this excellent function going. But How?

Regards

Trond Maehlum