Re: [K12OSN] GNUChess

yes...
that app can pretty much stall your server...and even against a pathetic chess player like m'self =)

--Huck

Shane Stafford wrote:
at that percentage, my guess is the student decided to have the computer
play the compter and I've heard that will shoot the cpu usage thru the
roof.

thanks
Shane

Shane Stafford, MCSE, MCT
Director Information Services Glenburn School and Town
Educational System Integrator/Network Engineer
S & B Consulting