Re: [K12OSN] Can not access science web site. Can firefox masquerade as another browser?

On Wednesday, Apr 13 John Baillie wrote:
> We cannot access Scott Foresman Science web site (goes with 3rd grade
> text book) with Firefox . Is there a workaround where Firefox can
> masquerade as another browser.

Get the "User Agent Switcher" extension from chrispederick.com
(http://chrispederick.com/work/firefox/useragentswitcher/) or the
Mozilla Extensions page
(https://addons.update.mozilla.org/extensions/?os=Windows&application=firefox)

--