Re: [K12OSN] GNUChess

This might be a good case to try building an application server dedicated to GNUchess. If GNUchess will run acceptably on a lesser box, and you have an old spare one to use for this, it could be a good experiment. Even if it fails, the impact would be insignificant (as opposed to trying this w/OOo which everyone depends on). And when it sucks up all the CPU cycles, who cares, as those cycles aren't used for anything else.

Petre