[K12OSN] Re: OT: Slackware + Ubuntu dual boot using lilo

I suspect it is because I chose reiserfs as the fs type. I'm assuming
the Ubuntu kernel does not come with reiser support built in to the
2.6.10 kernel.

If this is the case, is there any way to build reiserfs support into
kernel from the install cd shell or slackware?

I don't know how to use an initial ram disk to load the reiserfs module.

--
Robert Arkiletian