[K12OSN] Ghost printer...

Aloha All,
I swapped out our network printer that died with another network printer. So, intuitively I deleted the printer from System Tools->Printer and added the new printer. I assumed that the change would traverse to all clients but all it did was ADD the new printer to the list of printers it can print to. Under "Location" for the old printer it says "Location Unknown" BUT the programs still want to print to that printer. I set the new printer as default and it STILL insist that I print from the "Old" printer. Any suggestions?

Byron