Re: [K12OSN] LTSP, WINE, RDesktop & Sound

Thursday, April 14, 2005 at 8:25 PM +0000 wrote:
>Encarta, and a couple of educational games.  Nothing intense.

Use Wikipedia instead as it has 1000's more entries than Encarta and it's
online and free.  As for the educational games....can't part with them or
use a Linux or online alternative?  That's the path we took.

> Does it
>make a difference if RDesktop runs as a local app?
  Doubt it....once you execute rdesktop...everything run in a seperate
session and thus uses no CPU on the LTSP box.

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask vcs u52 k12 me us