RE: [K12OSN] PDC-Controller problem

> > I had to add /opt/IDEALX/sbin: to my path so I could just type
> > smbldap-useradd

You know even though the instructions on the web site say in highlighted
text to switch to /opt/IDEALX/sbin then run the commands, this seems
often missed (I know I missed it until I went back and said, duh, its
right there is highlighted text).  Could the script simply be updated to
add this to the system path?  Sounds simple enough to me.  Just a couple
more lines of code?