[K12OSN] Implementing K12LTSP on 100+ clients

Our campus is mostly PCs running off a Windows PDC while our router handles the DHCP. Here is my question...I would like to setup 100+ thinclients across campus in different buildings and classrooms. The only way I know how to setup K12LTSP is to have all the thinclients on a switch with the server as the bridge to the internet/router. The reason for doing this is so other computers would not try to access the K12LTSP server as the DHCP server. (I know, preaching to the choir) I DON'T want to setup a K12LTSP server for every building or in some cases every floor. (Do I have to just give in and do it?)

How can I setup K12LTSP so it can go from classroom to classroom, building to building, and not get confused with the router as the DHCP server. Is there a way to modify the boot disk or chip boot script to go to the K12LTSP server only. Also, would I need to modify my Windows computers as well so that it ignores K12LTSP as a DHCP server? Any suggestion?

Thanks,
Byron