Re: [K12OSN] Open Source Curriculum Site?

This is something I would really like to help with. Whether it be in
conjunction with ALMS or something started from scratch all together.

While I am not a software developer... or a Linux guru by any stretch
of the imagination, I'll do what I can to help in any area needed. As
feeble as it may be, I'll start the offer of being willing to provide
a domain, web space and transfer for development, help with site
development, documentation etc...

--
Best Regards,

Steve