[K12OSN] sound

.We use a product called Destination Reading...it is a web based
educational app that we host in-house.
The program goes through the login screens...choosing your lesson,
etc...however when it gets to the actual lesson (which includes a lot of
audio)
it states that a sound card is required....
The sound is working on the client...I've tried games...cds etc...  it
seems that the app is looking at the server which has no sound card...
any ideas other than adding a sound card to the server

David Dees
Network Manager
Suwannee County Schools
702 2nd Street NW