[K12OSN] The LTSP Wireless Package

I downloaded the Wireless LTSP package from Sourceforge last night. It looks to be exactly what I need. Although, I'm betting that it won't support my ACX100 cards.

What is involved with building an updated version to support more recent cards? I'm keen to give it a shot and then share the wealth if somebody can point me in the right direction! If I can get this to work it is going to save my school a LOT of money.

Thanks,
Casey Woods