[K12OSN] what X_MODE for TV-out?

Can anybody tell me what I should put in lts.conf as
an X_MODE line so that I can get the TV-out port on my
video card to work?  During bootup, I can see all the
text on the TV, but when X is supposed to show up, the
TV goes blank.

I am interested in having TV-out only.  I do not need
to use a regular computer monitor with it.

Thanks

-Rob