[K12OSN] Fwd: Rdesktop

Hello,

I''ve finaly got my first k12ltsp Lab running, and woohoo how it runs soooo great...
But...

I'd like to have it configured that on screen 4 i'll see rdesktop showing my win2k3 boxes term server. I made the changes to the lts.conf file, and all seems to work well.

on CTRL ALT F1 ltsp
on CTRL ALT F2 the bash shell
on CTRL ALT F3 telnet (just to test)
but on CTR ALT F4 nothing happens. I only see an empty prompt on a black screen.

Wierd, cause when running rdesktop out of a terminal when running KDE or GNOME everything runs smooth..., even with a lot of commandline switches...

Anyone an idea?

Kevin Verheyen
IT Coördinator SG Rupel

JPEG image