[K12OSN] Booting iMacs and YUM Question

Title: Booting iMacs and YUM Question

Hello Team,

I have two questions.  First, I just updated a LTSP server via yum so that I can boot iMacs from the server.  On the test iMac, its one of the blue bondi's, it actually starts to boot then comes up with the following error;

ERROR! Failed to mount the root directory via NFS!

I'm assuming this is whats keeping the system from booting altogether.  However it appears that NFS is running correctly.  Any ideas?

Second, I have another server, which happens to be identical to the one just discussed, that I updated so I can work with the schoolbell program.  While schoolbell was installed and works on the first server, it does not on the second server.  And, as I said, these are identical servers and configurations.  Any ideas?

Let me know what you think.

- Sez