Re:[K12OSN]usb/pen/thunbdrives& floppy access>this works!

Eric,,

    I have tryed this setup on several thin clients and 4 servers ,like I
said and works without a  hitch.

    Get ya a terminal with a floppy, & usb ports that are detected
,correctly during bootup, and you can see that it does work. BTW : I think
the usb/pendrive has to be inserted in the terminal before you boot the
terminal.

    Just an FYI.

    Take care,,,

    Barry