[K12OSN] Given this situation, why bother continue with LTSP?

Henry Hartley henryhartley at westat.com
Wed Apr 20 19:38:08 UTC 2005

I think it's been mentioned before but the Howard County (Maryland)
library switched to Linux over a year ago.  Brian Auger wrote a great
article for the Library Journal about their experiences.

http://www.libraryjournal.com/article/CA406008

You might share that with your librarian acquaintance and see if they
can get anything started.

--
Henry