Re: [K12OSN] thin clients -- capios

We have the Capio One. 94 of them. I can't remember what model that we have, but it's not the base model. I chose this model because it has more ram (64 meg) than the base model (32 meg) and when I tested it, seemed to run better although marginally.

They will send you a loaner if you prod them enough. They have some wierd "P.O. for credit" kind of thing. ANyhow, I talked them into it. I demoed three different ones.

Their customer service couldn't possibly be worse unless they used profanity.

I haven't had one problem with any of them.