[K12OSN] abi-word print config?

Ascension Tech ascensiontech at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 00:36:11 UTC 2005

I have an unusual situation.  I've suggested everyone use abiword
because there were complaints of slowness with OO.  However our HP
laserjet 2200 only works if duplex (A.K.A double-sided printing) is
turned off.  Otherwise it's a functional printer. I have that setting
changed in the driver config (using postscript driver) and that took
care of problems with OO.  But, abiword has it's own setting for
duplex printing that's turned on by default and resets itself to
duplex every time you start abiword.  What I want to know is there a
config file for abiword?  The abiword.profile file in .abisuite folder
doesn't list any preferences that look applicable.  In the print
dialog, the 'add new settings' is greyed out and only the default is
offered.  Any Ideas?

Thank you,
Peter