RE: [K12OSN] Given this situation, why bother continue with LTSP?

Hey Tim,

I can do you one better...remember the Commodore PET? My older brother
brought one home after his first year in college in the late 70's. Been
hooked on computers ever since. Ahh, the good old days when you wondered
how you were going to make use of all 4K of RAM! ;)

Regards,

William

P.S. I still have my old VIC-20 and the cassette drive.