Re: [K12OSN] Given this situation, why bother continue with LTSP?

Yancey B. Jones wrote:

Just because anyone can "administer" windows doesn't mean

that anyone

should be allowed. I have known a good many "anyones" that I would not trust with a vic 20 (showing my age I know...)

HEY! Those make EXCELLENT Robot Brains!!!!

Doug

So do the Timex Sinclairs!

-Yancey

I never had access to a Timex Sinclair to play with. My brother had one but he never let me play with it much. . .

Doug