[K12OSN] Given this situation, why bother continue with LTSP?

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 21 10:01:13 UTC 2005

2 more comments:

1)  If the parents think the children are being
somehow handicapped by using Linux, they should be
shown some of the articles I've seen on the internet
about the salaries of Linux admins vs. Windows admins.

2)  The basics of Linux do not change much.  Since I
started learning how Linux works about a year and a
half ago, I truly feel that I am learning valuable
information.  More and more I feel that any time I
spend to learn something in Windows is a waste of my
time.  This is because every release of Windows does
something a little bit differently.  I have had
questions about how to set up my network in Linux--I
researched the internet, and found a how-to from 10
years ago that still applies today.  In my estimation,
time spent learning Linux is time well spent.

-Rob