Re: [K12OSN] Given this situation, why bother continue with LTSP?

William Parrott wrote:
Hey Tim,

I can do you one better...remember the Commodore PET? My older brother
brought one home after his first year in college in the late 70's. Been
hooked on computers ever since. Ahh, the good old days when you wondered
how you were going to make use of all 4K of RAM! ;)

I do remember the pet, but not that long ago. I believe they we in my school in the early 80's...

I wrote a program to look for prime numbers and wondered if I broke the Pet. It took so long to respond...

Tim