[K12OSN] Error with yum update

Eric,

I am getting the following error when running "yum update". I tried importing the key again, but I get same error.
Is there a problem with the key. I am also getting the same error on my laptop. Up to this point yum has been working fine.

warning: rpmts_HdrFromFdno: V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 11f63c51 public key not available for webmin-1.190-1.noarch.rpm Retrieving GPG key from http://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/K12LTSP-GPG-KEY

The GPG key at http://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/K12LTSP-GPG-KEY (0xF1A2DED5)
is already installed but is not the correct key for this package.
Check that this is the correct key for the "K12LTSP" repository.

Steve
Sierra Computer Services