Re: [K12OSN] thin clients

Don't know if this is still a live thread. I used 3 Netier (Wyse) thinclients and booted off the LTS without a problem when I was running some test. These are/were 5 year old systems but worked great.

Richard-

John Arends wrote:

Have any of you tried using thin clients boxes from wyse or another company instead of old PCs as your thin clients?