Re: [K12OSN] Given this situation, why bother continue with LTSP?

On Thu, Apr 21, 2005 at 09:01:08AM -0500, Petre Scheie wrote:
> There's also a subtle but important difference in the philosophical
> underpinnings of Linux vs. Windows:
<snip>

This is a most excellent posting.  (I'm surprised noone else here
commented on it yet!)

Petre, my LUG will soon be attending the Whole Earth Festival at UC Davis
in California [ http://www.lugod.org/projects/wef/ ]
(and we'll be holding some other events in the community).

May I quote and/or paraphrase some of your so well-stated arguments in
our handouts for these events? :^)

Thanks!

-bill!