Re: [K12OSN] Eric's squidguard setup...site that won't block

I have a similar question out regarding this. I can't get anything I've added to the local-block/domains to be blocked.

Jim Hays wrote:
Did it somehow make it onto a whitelist?

Caleb Wagnon wrote:

I'm using eric's squidguard setup, it's always worked well for me. For
some reason...freearcade.com absolutely will not block. I can't block it
by domain, url, ip address, or any of its virtual domains
(ww2.freearcade.com, ww7.freearcade.com, etc)

Everything's working...I can still add sites and have them blocked. For
some reason this refuses to block though. It's been on my local
blacklist for a looong time. Why it's recently come back and not being
blocked is beyond me.

Any ideas?

Caleb Wagnon
Network Administrator
Bryant Public Schools
(501)653-5011

***NOTE***
Whenever you make a request for LCSD technical assistance, please be sure to report this problem to our helpdesk at:
http://help1.lcsd.k12.wa.us/helpdesk/

Dan Bentson-Royal
La Center Schools

What are employers looking for in an employee?

Come to work every day and be on time.
Make smart decisions.
Follow directions.
Concentrate on your work and care about the quality of your work.
Read, write, and calculate well.
Recognize problems and find solutions.
Finish a job when you're supposed to without sacrificing quality.
Be honest and dependable.
Take the lead and work hard.
Communicate well and get along with other people...especially customers.
Dress properly and practice good grooming.
Be cooperative.
Have a positive attitude.

From the Northwest Pennsylvania Industrial Resource Center, Inc.