Re: [K12OSN] squidGuard - local-block isn't blocked

I'm glad you got it working, but I have not had any problems running the
update as root.

One final question and I'm not sure that I will phrase it correctly, but I
had to disable selinux looking at the squid process in order to get
squidGuard to properly work.

I think that Eric now has a selinux policy for squidGuard.

Mark