Re: [K12OSN] Which server would you prefer?

Hello,

The idea of using both machines for LTSP won't work sadly. As was
suggested in another thread on the mailing list, I'll be using one
machine as a Windows Server and the other machine for a LTSP server.
I'd much rather have the better machine for LTSP than Windows hence my
original question.

I originally posed this question in a way to ensure a fair comparison
between the two machines. Now I know that RAM is a very important
factor, and from what I understand, the Quad Pentium Pro machine can
hold up to 8 GB of RAM, while the P4 can only do 4 GB. If that is the
case, does it sway things in favour of the Quad? I only mention this
now because the Quad will be shipped with 2 GB RAM so I'll have to get
the other modules myself.

Joseph